söndag 10 mars 2013

He is not that into you movie lines.

I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means that I still care.


A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what

So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.

Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up: if a boy punches you he likes you, never try to trim your own bangs, and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. every movie we see, every story we're told implores us to wait for it: the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule.

I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work so I called him at home and then he e-mailed me to my Blackberry and so I texted to his cell and then he e-mailed me to my home account and the whole thing just got out of control. And I miss the days when you had one phone number and one answering machine and that one answering machine has one cassette tape and that one cassette tape either had a message from a guy or it didn't. And now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It's exhausting.

A girl will never forget the first boy she ever likes.

We are all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.

Guys invented the spark so they could not call, and treat you kinda bad, and keep you guessing...and they convince you that, that anxiety and that fear that just develops naturally is actually just a spark. And you guys all buy it; you eat it up, and you love it. You love it because you feed off that, that drama. You all love that drama.

Inga kommentarer: